Sewing pattern ebooks to make your own stuffed animals, plush toys & aprons!
Everything you need to create aprons for everyone in the family, including recipes and messy craft projects to put those beautiful new aprons to good use!
- 1 child size craft apron pattern
- sewing pattern with instructions and pattern pieces to make a bow
- instructions and pattern pieces to add a pocket
- instructions and pattern pieces to add a ruffle to the fancy apron
- over one dozen appliques to add to any of yours aprons
- basic sewing tutorials for sewing steps needed to make your aprons, including a list of your basic sewing tool kit
- printable story of My Magic Apron plus 22 page PDF coloring storybook.
- fun and messy craft projects
- recipes for kids
What you'll need:
- cotton fabric in your favorite colors and patterns
Welcome to the wonderful world of sewing! Why sewing your own toys? Simply put, because it's fun!
There is something amazing that happens when you give a gift that you’ve made yourself. Gift-giving becomes a gift in and of itself. There are few greater joys in life than knowing that someone would take the time to create a gift that is made for only you. It becomes even more amazing when you design and create it together.
The gift of a handmade toy has the ability to make any child smile and feel special, and that’s why we do what we do!
To shop individual patterns visit our pattern story at https://sewcutepatterns.com/. Or find us on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/PatternsSewCute
Pattern downloads -
You can download your PDF pattern immediately after purchase. After your payment is made, you will be redirected back to your account where you will find your PDF download. You will also receive an email with the download link. Your link will expire within 72 hours.